Thursday, July 29, 2010

Welcome!

Good morning and welcome to Affordable Cartridge & Toner Depot's new blog! This space was created for the intention of sharing information, updates, news and offers that the local business, Affordable Cartridge & Toner Depot, gives away every day! 

This space will also be used to share ideas, latest technology updates in the field and, hopefully, discussions amongst other companies on best practices and features in the Toner Cartridge world.

So join us, leave a comment or post and tell us what you would like to see here as well. Because, as a locally, female owned small business, we here at Affordable Cartridge & Toner Depot want to know whats your wish for this space too.

Thank you and welcome! 

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a great idea! I can't wait to see how this helps the local small business community! Thank you Affordable Cartridge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I can find out some helpful hints from this blog. I will look forward to your info. Great idea! Nice to know someone wants to help us save money on our toner supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post thanks for sharing with me it is really very helpful for me thanks for sharing with me.

    http://www.absolutetoner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete